Friday 1 July 2011

Friday already?

This week has just flown by and I have to say I've not been very productive.  An off week, it a happens to us all once in a while doesn't it?

I did manage to list my first lot of tea towels this morning though...now in my Etsy shop.  I normally only make these for Open Studio Sales, but since I did a few extras I thought I'd pop some in the shop.

More coming soon and some lovely organic Moroccan Tiles ones are on their way.
I've just got one left of the parade mug in Mulberry to match and will be making more of the orange soon.  Think they might make nice Christmas sets?

2 comments:

  1. What about July already?!! I don't know what happened to June? Like your new tea towels. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I love your blog,
    your Tea towels are lovely!
    I love them
    Cheers from Italy
    ;) Fede
    fedulab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin