Wednesday 8 July 2009

Sewing Fun Time!

I decided to get away from my computer and work stuff yesterday and just make something for fun. It's a present for my 18 month old niece Imogen.
I bought this pop over pinafore pattern from Etsy seller Grain and Gusset as I thought it looked nice and easy to make and it really was! I used my big flower print in orange for one side and cut flower in buttercup yellow for the reverse. As my fabrics are more on the medium weight side of things I was so pleased with the way it hangs. I even tried it on Stanley, although it was a bit of a squeeze, but he loved being a little girl for a few minutes before I whipped it off him to go in the post!

1 comment:

  1. My super honest sister in law said it's lovely, but a bit of a stiff 'apron' and judging by the photo she texted me it looked like Imogen was pretty keen to get it off as soon as! Ah well, I knew it would be the best testing ground to start on....more fabric trials ahead!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin