Wednesday 8 July 2009

Pouch Post

Well, I finally said farewell to my favourite envelope the other day! I posted off an order to a customer in the Netherelands, who incidently has a very nice blog called Hibiscus. I popped it in a recycled envelope first sent to me by the queen of recycling at Pouch. I blogged about this great arrival on my doormat earlier in the year and I'm pleased to be giving it another go in the post. I added a bit of extra umph to the back just to keep its strength, so hopefully it will arrive safely. Let's see if it goes off to anywhere else exciting in the world!

1 comment:

  1. yay! that's what I like to see, the envelope being used again and again, it's so much better than throwing them away, most padded envelopes have loads of life left in them :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin