Tuesday 23 June 2009

Open Studios Over and Out

Well we did it!
What a great weekend it was.
All our publicity paid off and we had a really good turn out.

Andrew, my studio neighbour did a mad but fab performance of 'Water' on the opening night and the weather was fantastic.
As for sales, I was so pleased with it all. My new stuff went down well and the lampshades were by no means overshadowed. So apart from feeling really worn out and coming down with a cold I'm a happy bunny!

More images of the studio can be found on my flickr page alongside all the other participating studios

3 comments:

  1. Hi, your open day looks fab. I love your work. I was wondering if you would be able to offer me some advice. I really want to start screen printing some of my own designs, I am hoping to get some help from the Princes Trust. Anyway, I was wondering if you could advise about screens and other equipment I would need to get started. I used to screen print alot at art school but have not had the opportunity since. I don't want to invest my limited funds into the wrong equipment so any advice at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kate,
    Wow that's a big question, maybe it's something I should blog at some point.
    I'll have a think about it and get back to you as there is too much to write here.
    Email me and I'll see what I can do in terms of advice!
    Best wishes
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Helen, will email you, Kate x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin