Wednesday 27 May 2009

HR in Portugal

The Monday morning after the Spring Fair, we flew off to Portugal for a little family getaway. Portugal is so beautiful this time of year, poppies and wild flowers everywhere. Stanley had a ball and was my supermodel for a few days see here.
That's ma boy!

Couldn't resist taking this.....3 stars, not bad!

I also started taking pictures of random numbers for Stanley as he is number mad. I'll do something with them at some point! Because of this I just spotted a little beauty above the door of No. 38. It reminded me of the very talented Geninne, who I came across originally at Three Potato Four and then I bought four of her prints on Etsy. Her watercolours are amazing and it looks like her sons are following in her footsteps, check out their blog too, it's so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin