Wednesday 1 September 2010

Moving on to the next.......

Summer has flown by as usual.  I've treasured this one, as Stanley will be starting his new school next week and so work has kind of been ambling along quietly, when I can fit it in.  I get cross about my inability to juggle stuff, but then realise that I am sort of getting things done.   I'm having exciting times with my new workshops at The Make Lounge, which feel just a bit too early to blog about, nerves a plenty, but much fun!  I joined Not On The High Street, finally, after years of deliberating! Once set up, I have to say, I like the simplicity of it.....all this uploading and updating onto various different sites is not much fun and I haven't been very good at it I'm afraid.
Anyway, having not much else to say and just waiting to get my teeth stuck into the mountain of things I want to do, here is a little video of one of the special moments of summer...at our place in France.  Wonderful friends came to stay, bringing memorable gifts.  LED balloons, you just have to get some!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck with your Make Lounge classes. I'm sure you'll get into the swing of it...it is a bit nerve wracking at first but everyone is so friendly and the atmosphere is so great, it all becomes fun. I'd love to come and do one of your classes...
    {*}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thanks Louise, yes I think I'm going to like it! You certainly inspired me, hope I can do the same. x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin