Monday 3 December 2012

Phew!

 



 
Sunday morning people pottering
Time to go home

There were lots of people here, honestly!
My weekend was swallowed up with the great machine that is The Chocolate Factory Open Studios. I'm glad it's all over but it was great fun and went amazingly well. I sold something of everything - bags, lampshades, cushions, tea towels, books, mugs all went off to happy homes. Kids came and doodled, mince pies got munched and so many nice things were said. I'd got my studio into such a state the week before that I didn't think I'd get it all done in time on top of Christmas orders, so apologies for a few belated ones that went out today! It's not easy working on your own sometimes, making decisions and wondering if you're going in the right direction, so it was just nice to see friends and family as well as new faces and get some support and positivity from everyone.  The Chocolate Factory is certainly an ever changing band of individuals which has its ups and downs but, having been here for almost 20 years, it's hard to imagine being anywhere else. Thanks to all who came along and I say this every time with little effect, I WILL try to be a bit more organised next time....

Thank you honeypie!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin