Saturday 21 July 2012

A shout out for Imogen

I've just sponsored my big brother and his family to help them along their way as they take the Coast to Coast Cycle Challenge across the UK.  It's all in aid of PWSA a cause very close to our hearts as my niece, Imogen was born with Prader Willi Syndrome.
As her mum says:  'Imogen faces many challenges every day, but above all she is our fun-loving 4 year old who we all adore. In just 4 years we have benefited hugely from the support that the association has given us and we wanted to do something special to mark its 30th anniversary.'
You can sponsor them directly and find out more about it here
I'm using my link with Etsy and hopefully all you keen sew happy people out there to offer a sewing tutorial for my storage buckets - from the book State of Craft

For just £2.50 you'll be given a link to my secret blog where you will find a comprehensive step by step guide on how to make my handy storage buckets.  All net proceeds of the sales will go to PWSA
Please spread the word - the listing will be up for one week only!
21/07/2012 and 27/07/2012
The listing is just here 
Good luck Pete, Charlotte, Maddie (cheering them on at home with a poorly knee!) CJ and Imogen xxxxx

Update 29/07/12: Well done family - raised well over £1000 and managed all the hills with just a few bruises as souvenirs! I've extended the listing as it was so popular (one purchase!) So it's out there indefinitely, to see if we can drum up a little more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin