Wednesday 14 September 2011

State of Craft - coming soon!

I'm extremely excited about this book! 

A while ago I made some storage buckets to go in our hallway.  I used my pebble design for them.
They still haven't made it to my hallway but they are in this fabulous new book from Cicada!

From the pioneers of the new craft revolution in book form (Making Stuff) here is Ziggy Hanaor and Victoria Woodcock's latest page turner, State of Craft.

I can't wait to get my hands on it to see all the lovely stuff there is to make, with interviews and how to-s on every page, from some top folks of the crafting world!
My first serious step by step tutorial, you will find it in there somewhere.  A big thanks to Ziggy and Victoria for including my buckets.
 Out very soon!

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic Helen! I'll keep a look out for the book too. Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh great! looks like a fantastic book, i love your storage baskets. we could do with about...oh...17 of those! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, looks amazing! and if everything else in it is as gorgeous as yours, can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that book looks really great... as do your baskets :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin