Monday 14 February 2011

Valentine Special Offer!

I'm staying at home today as my little boy is a bit off colour.  So we made these to cheer us up.
I'm about to have a batch of new shades made up so I thought I'd spread a little love with a pre-order temptaition.
For this week only, I'm offering a 15% discount in my Big Cartel Shop on the new Parade design as I'm rather excited about the colours....available in orange, turquoise, magenta and of course, white.  They should be ready in 4-6 weeks, maybe less! So if you fancy a nice, new sweety lamp by your bedside or glowing in the living room..off you go and order!  Offer ends Friday 20th Feb.  (offer now extended until the 11th March as I'm running a bit behind!)


1 comment:

  1. Lovely design and colours. Hope that Stanley gets well soon. Lesley x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin