Monday 31 January 2011

Home Day

I've been doing a few customer orders at home today and took a few pics plus some funny 'combinations' as my boy would say.

 Product placement or what!

 Action man hanging out with the cats... Sally Nencini's knitted love and Jane foster's printed meow!

I've also been meaning to post about the fabirc buckets I've been milling around with for a while.  This is the best one so far!  I just put up this new clock too, bought from a cute, new shop in my neighbourhood.

I also got a gorgeous new cushion from my friend Becky Baur.... will post pics when it arrives.

3 comments:

  1. Just love the fabric bucket Helen - and the dog sculpture too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that dog, where did you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Leslie!
    As for where I got the dog from, I think it was a present from someone years ago. Sorry Lucy, I haven't given you much to go on! I've got a horse that goes with it too somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin