It finally all came together at the last minute and despite the random clutter bursting out from my desk and various hidden spots, I think I managed it!
The back wall was awash with new designs open for comment and it was really nice to hear feedback and find out the favourites.
These are still in prototype mode. I had fun experimenting with printing inks here but have yet to give this design a title, any suggestions? Possibly 'space'!
The simple rik rak may stay the same or I might keep fiddling with it, it was meant to compliment this little family on 'parade' below. This design was very well received and the orange and turquoise sold almost straight away. Again I moved away from more opaque effects and went for a very translucent print, like shiny sweets!
These were all reworked from designs I'd had stashed away for ages, I'd abandoned them, but came back with new ideas and am very pleased with the latter.
Block, is something new I've had milling around in my head and I finally had time to work on it. It's a combination of tower blocks, shelving systems, book cases and windows that inspired me with this one. I'm looking forward to making cushions and more tea towels with the screen too.