Thursday 20 May 2010

Tagging game: Number 8

Thanks to Novita of Very Purple Person for adding me to her tag list! Her trip to Ikea has a very sweet story and her blog is just swimming with fab ideas for making stuff and tutorials too. So for a bit of fun, I thought I'd join in. This was taken last year around my birthday and we were at the Barbican for the Do Something Different Weekend. I did a workshop there the previous year on my 40th, so it always brings back memories of my 'big' party and it's just fantastic for kids.

Here is Stanley in a blur of butterflies, made that day by children galore! He was mesmerised by all the colour and ran underneath them for ages. I couldn't get him to stand still!

It was good to have a rummage through my photos, it also struck me how time is flying and how quickly my little boy is growing up.

Here are the rules:

The Tag game goes as follows:
Go to the 8th folder in which you store your photos
Select the 8th photo
Post it to your blog and tell the story behind it.
After following the above instructions, you are ‘supposed’ to tag 8 other bloggers.

I had to cheet a bit on the rules to this as the eighth folder only had 3 pictures in it and the ninth was full of videos ... I'm not very organised... so this was actually a random pick from No. 10. I then realised it was taken on the 8th of March, so at least there is some connection to the tag!

Here is my list of super bloggers, dutifully tagged. No pressure to join in of course...........

Mr.PS

NurtureStore
Sea Blue Sky Abstracts
KLT Works
Kickcan and Conkers
Hannah Nunn
Sweet Sweet Life
Dee Beale

Happy Tagging! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin