Friday 19 February 2010

I love Print

I've always loved prints, in a way much more than paintings and I don't quite know why. Maybe it's because I think I can almost do it, whereas painting I never could!
Anyway, my very good friend Nick Curtis has an exhibition in a hip coffee shop just a bike ride away from my house and I fell in love with this one and just had to have it! Apparently it was quite popular with the girls and why not I say.
I haven't bought a print for ages (not since this sweetie from Dee Beale anyway) and it was just so nice to get it and have a good look at the work that's gone into printing the various layers and colours. Even Stanley noticed the new edition to the living room!
Bargain for £35 limited edition.
It's on for another week if you're a Hackney local.
Website to follow soon
www.nickcurtis.net
Venetia's Cafe on Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin