Sunday, 29 March 2009

Saturday Dance Class

Stanley goes to a dance class every Saturday morning at Moving East, with the lovely Paloma. We're building up to the Easter break, with a grand finale, based on the children's book 'Room On The Broom'. It's a beautiful big open space so I thought I'd try and take some photos of Stanley in his new top I made with my printed patches. Needless to stay, he wouldn't keep still for very long and our rehearsal as the witch was a bit fraught! But we all had fun and I got some good action shots of the whole group as a nice souvenir!Final image ready for the Shop

1 comment:

  1. If you are willing to learn to dance with the help of online dance lessons, than you can avail dance video and easy to follow dance instruction dvd. For more online dance sites you can visit : http://www.learn-dance-online.com/dance_directories.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin